By mverta
So...

I had plans to do this great, comprehensive, multi-threaded plug-in demo video... but I got held up on another project, so a couple of hours ago I threw on the headset and rambled for an hour instead. :D

Novice? You may dig it. Semi-pro? Probably a tip or two. Pro? Feel free to tell me where to get off. I promise I'll do a more coherent series in the future. I really want to do one just on texturing. In the meantime, here's one covering the basic basics, like installing.

The full hour video is in 10-15 minute parts, available here:
_Mike
Last edited by mverta on Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By DrMerman
Just watched the first one. Very much appreciated Mike. I missed that extra settings box the first time around (with verbose export etc) so this is really invaluable.

Cheers,
Dr Merman
By Olivier Cugniet
didn't watch them for now, but thank's very much anyway :D
By deadalvs
great stuff, Mike !

You could do a gnomon workshop dvd on maxwell !

deadalvs
By aitraaz
good stuff Mike, very helpful, but its true you don't sound like Darth Vader. You may need to smoke more :)
By cali3d
hehe good and funny vids :) very well done.. I am happy to hear Zat I am not ze only one to zpeak like ze germanz wen doing ze renderingz and teaching :P
By cali3d
For me its a huge influence of the old brittish tv series 'Allo 'Allo (im still a big fan)
By w i l l
Thanks very much for these!... How fast is your computer? Renders much quicker than my Spectrum.
By w i l l
Ha ha ha. Joke.
By 3dtrialpractice
Hey is it me or is video #5 is only black video with audio? I dont see anything I just hear the dark lord...

ohh ya btw.. all this time Mike I thought you had james earl jones voice.. so crazy to hear your real voice. .. heheh and you do quite a collection of other character voices..heheh toofunny!

.thanks for the work on these vids!

EDIT--- YES IT was just me I guess my quicktime messed up .. had to reset it.. the video is not black anymore
Last edited by 3dtrialpractice on Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]