Any features you'd like to see implemented into Maxwell?
By blueplanetdesign
Excellent point Aksel. I was wondering about the same issue. Are the gallery images produced from the same engine or are there additional features enabled that account for the dissimilarity?
By jdunne
really looking forward to all the information and tutorials that I am sure will be comming. Hopefully soon. :D

I would like to see sample scenes showing how to light a internal scene. This has been hard for me to figure out so far.
By Duncan
Yes any tutorial, quickstart files/sample scenes would be great.
By smeggy
Yes, the whole process is very hit and miss at present with no real guides to help us. My current machine isn't very fast and endless testing just to see what a particular material parameter does and how it does it is very time consuming and I really don't have that much spare time as it is.

More complete documentation, example scenes to pick apart and guides would be a great time saver for many of us. I know experimentation is part of the process but a push in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Even if this material was generously provided by some of the more experienced users it would be a great help. :D
By oscarMaxwell
Hi,

Yes, you all are right. At the moment there are very few documentation. One of the main reasons is that we are yet in an early stage of development and is a bit soon to do a complete documentation and tutorials.
As soon as Maxwell had less important changes from version to version, we'll made good documentation and good tutorials.

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]