All posts related to V2
By Ernesto
The first time you change the light range it work as expected, but after that it works in a wrong way.
It seems that it duplicates the range no mater the entered value, and it is not possible to go back to the previous setting.
Entering a lower range, has no reducing effect, but each time you try to edit it, no matter the entered value, it duplicates the value.

E
By jc4d
Try using this http://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/pin/0824 ... poo-Snap-6 to show the problem, sometimes a image/video worth more that 1000 words and is much much easy foe everybody to understand and spot the problem. I have learned in the hard way (after so many reports in other software) that a video is more helpful than words.

Cheers
JC
By JDHill
Ernesto wrote:The first time you change the light range it work as expected, but after that it works in a wrong way.
It seems that it duplicates the range no mater the entered value, and it is not possible to go back to the previous setting.
Entering a lower range, has no reducing effect, but each time you try to edit it, no matter the entered value, it duplicates the value.
I must assume this means you have some lights set outside (above) the specified value. Since the purpose of the function is to change the light range, and not the light value, when this is the case, the specified range is altered to fit, such that the current light value is still representable within the range, and such that the slider still has some headroom. In other words, the function is designed to be non-destructive, so if you wish to set the range to 100W, you must first ensure the value is not greater than 100W.

Thanks Miguel I know 5.2+ is a big development hi[…]

SketchUp 2021 Update

Hi Alberto, Many thanks for taking the time to ma[…]

Let's talk about Maxwell 5.2

Features are closed and tested, we are testing p[…]

Materials Library not working

Yeah. We have changed to a new website on a new se[…]