All posts related to V2
By Mihai
wimver wrote:and now a serious question:
with the projector emitter, is it possible to change the projection angle (or the projector lens focal distance, for that matter), or is that done with the image resolution/pixelsize?
tnx
wim
I think I understand what you mean, and for 3.0 you would have to do it via the image it self. Later though we could add an angle/zoom adjustment.
By seghier
Rafal SLEK wrote:
choo-chee wrote:quicktime lets you do that. just use pano2qtvr .
Thx for answer. Quick Time no longer opens panoramas, stopped do it about v7. Thanks for the pano2qtvr, windows only :(
I wondered if V3 got some viewer for this included, maybe there is some recommended software?
ivisit 3d :
www.ivisit3d.com/en/blog/9-public-beta-test-launch
By Rafal SLEK
seghier wrote:
Rafal SLEK wrote:
choo-chee wrote:quicktime lets you do that. just use pano2qtvr .
Thx for answer. Quick Time no longer opens panoramas, stopped do it about v7. Thanks for the pano2qtvr, windows only :(
I wondered if V3 got some viewer for this included, maybe there is some recommended software?
ivisit 3d :
http://www.ivisit3d.com/en/blog/9-publi ... est-launch
I know this product and tried it for ArchiCAD but unfortunately Maxwell Engine is not available inside this plugin.
By AlexP
Mihai, wil there be speedup with lots of instances without motion blur too? I mean when there are instances in front of camera e.g. with forest, now it can be really slow...
Will pinhole camera be faster then normal one?
By l1407
Q2 wrote:10 render nodes included.... standard!!!

VERY VERY VERY NICE. 8) 8) 8)

Me like new V3!

Q2!
according some software testing

1x titan gpu about = 4 x i7 3930 cpu
so 4x titan gpu about= 16 x i7 3930 cpu

in one machine

and no need other network equirment and area of storage :evil:
By Q2
I think Mihai mentioned something about "fire" mainly using the GPU, whereas the final render will be computed by the CPU only .....

Maybe I am missing something....
By dmeyer
Q2 wrote:that would speed up fire, but would that do any good with the final render, which is cpu based?
100 Titans would not speed up fire.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]