All posts related to V2
By LEM
Haven't got Krakatoa but need better shader for foam and splashes .
I was helped in the realflow official forum as I am a Realflow licensed user as well.
Got good feedback, but still need help, my shaders are still dark and greyesh.
I made a roughness zero , made a 2 bsdf material etc...
My solution so far is use a Material ID pass and enhance bright in post using my composite software.
Please someone point me a better solution , if any,I have a Render kit license if necessary, but Rather using only Maxwell.
Wanna send an image, but can't atach file over here , can I ?
By Mihai
Upload it somewhere and use the img tags. Probably you don't want to use roughness 0 as that will give you a fully reflective material and if doesn't have enough in the environment to reflect...
By LEM
http://www.realflow.com/forum/download/ ... &mode=view

Why can't we just upload the file like in Realflow forum ? This is a renderer forum after all.

I can also send my maxwell foam shader settings.
My question , is Why rhere's no Maxwell Render Ocean and foam shaders provided by Next limit
for Maxwell, as it supports Realflow and even import particles , I am stuck for Weeks
waiting for a decent foam shader solutiopn to show asthe Material databse ones don't work.
And the Ocean shader has a bug and won't unzip the files, also a tutorial dedicated to foam and splash
shader solution from scratch, would be nice.
I f you can help me in this matter, Please do.
By Mihai
We would need to impose some restrictions on file uploads and it's not such a big hassle to upload it to somewhere like minus.com (then copy the "Direct link"), paste it here, select the whole link and press the "Img" button at the top of the post window.
Some people post 4MB png renders so the server would quickly fill up, or we would impose a limit.

You can get some pretty good results with just a basic plastic material, in fact it doesn't have to be transparent. Foam could be a lambert whiteish material. It's more important to have good displacement/normal maps I think. Are you looking for something similar to this:

That's just a two BSDF plastic material.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]