All posts related to V2
By Jakob Ryngen
Wonderful forum - you are really helpful and knowledgeable. So perhaps I should go for LW _and_ Rhino? When I have a lot of objects of the same type I set the scene up in Maxwell as well - but it is a real challenge compared with doing the same in LW.
By Josephus Holt
Jakob Ryngen wrote:Wonderful forum - you are really helpful and knowledgeable. So perhaps I should go for LW _and_ Rhino? When I have a lot of objects of the same type I set the scene up in Maxwell as well - but it is a real challenge compared with doing the same in LW.
I personally would try that first. If you have a free day :shock: download the Rhino demo, save some geometry and bring it into LW which you're familiar with and see how that works for you. As others have said, the Maxwell plugin for Rhino is outstanding...I love working with it and use it for all except a very large scene. Rhino is not a ton of $$ and worth every penny of it. The forum support is as good as the one for FormZ which has earned its top reputation (we used FormZ for several years before switching to Rhino). Joe H.
ps I don't know what country you are in, by the name I would guess Netherlands. If so, I have the feeling (not confirmed) that there is a pretty good Rhino user base out there.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]