All posts related to V2
By jvanmetre
Here are two images...not sure if this is a bug or I'm just going about this wrong.

Both images use a clipmap in a single bsdf.

This image uses a clipmap + displacement...not sure why it's mirroring and why the artifacts on the side...I checked the original files and can't see
why it would be doing this. The surface is a rectangular plain and it is a double sided (has thickness)
Shot at 2009-11-05

This second image uses just a clipmap and it is mirroring for some reason?...there is a faint outline of the clipmap on the edges...hmmm, I better go back and look at the clipmap file again.
Shot at 2009-11-05
By PA3K
And also check simulens and lower it to 0. Now it look fresh with smoke (simulens scattering) :D . Also it is better to have 2 bacon for the price of one :D
By jvanmetre
Seemed to have to fight to get the image to align with the surface -- planar did the trick! thanks.

Shot at 2009-11-05

had to make it a smiley face...I will add more bacon...it tends to get served up in 3s -- mainly for health reasons :wink:

Shot at 2009-11-05
By tom
PA3K wrote:And also check simulens and lower it to 0. Now it look fresh with smoke (simulens scattering) :D . Also it is better to have 2 bacon for the price of one :D
:)
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]