By Kevin Olson
doh.. where is it? heh
By vinys
doh.. where is it? heh
funny, i can't see it too. think we have to wait a few minutes longer.
By muttlieb
Ok, now how about the SketchUp plugin? :(
By lllab
cant see it either?

where!!!??? :-)))

give it to us please!
cheers
st.
By oskit
Adam Trachtenberg wrote:Still not there (both).
go now

Oskit :arrow:
By leoA4D
oskit wrote:
leoA4D wrote:Oskit, when the Mac/M~R version comes out on the 16th, will it include the Cinema4D plugin?
Hi leoa4D
Yes, the first one!!

Great! Thanks, Oskit.
By Becco_UK
Missed all the fun. So, next Friday actually means this Wednesday?

Thanks for the long awaited plugin, which could be a premature thank you as I haven't tried it yet!
By shaun
Thanks Next Limit for keeping us C4D users in mind and getting us a plug-in eventually. I appreciate the hard work being done on Maxwell and I think that Maxwell will be the best render available. (if C4D can use it, that is)

:cry: About the "apartheid" thing-this is what I personally felt by being left out of the RC release and I didn't mean any disrespect and I didn't mean to offend anyone-its what I was feeling through a lot of frustrations. :oops:

Shaun
By oskit
shaun wrote:Thanks Next Limit for keeping us C4D users in mind and getting us a plug-in eventually. I appreciate the hard work being done on Maxwell and I think that Maxwell will be the best render available. (if C4D can use it, that is)

:cry: About the "apartheid" thing-this is what I personally felt by being left out of the RC release and I didn't mean any disrespect and I didn't mean to offend anyone-its what I was feeling through a lot of frustrations. :oops:

Shaun
Shaun,
You are very welcome, thanks for your support too

By kingpin
I know that Mac version is coming soon, but is it possible for NL to release plugins for Mac before maxwell for Mac?

While maxwell's license is flexible enought to allow us to use maxwell on both Windows and Mac, most of Mac users do not have host 3D app for Windows even if we have an access to Windows.

I was thinking to wait for Mac release (in about a week), but after seeing many posts on RC3, I really want to try it myself...

Thanks,
Kingpin
By zoetropeuk
YES, can we please just have the Mac OS X C4D plugin NOW. At least some of us can transfer the files across to the PC version of Studio for rendering. Surely it's a quick recompile to output the Mac version.
By Rochr
And while we´re writing the christmas wishlist, can we please also get material/shader support for Cinema4D materials?
The new plugin doesn´t support them.
By mikeha
Anyone have a simple step by step tutorial to get a "starter" project going in C4D with the latest plugin? I can only seem to get a black and white render that is very grainy, and looks 2D. I probably am not using the correct settings.
By tok
oskit wrote:
Rochr wrote:Next friday...?
All regarding MAC and OS X will be available 16th. Count with it.

Saturday the 17th. and absolutely nothing new for MAC and OS X available. I am not surprised. Oskit - are you?
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]