By zoppo
i'm in the middle of a big project - i exported 90% of my stuff from c4d to studio in the last days with the "old" plugin, textured there and so on.
it's nearly finished - due monday.

and now i have to import the last 10%, some missing stuff and some models with poly selections ...

... and the rotation changed from the first plugin to the new one. everything is turned 90°. how could that happen???
By zoppo
By Becco_UK
Maybe the new plugin is working correctly whereas the older one wasn't?
By mashium123
Hm... in zoppos case... a way around this problem that I tried working is either turning the stuff 90degr or putting the old 1.5 plug in the lug folder for the duration of his actual project.
By zoppo
mashium123 wrote:Hm... in zoppos case... a way around this problem that I tried working is either turning the stuff 90degr or putting the old 1.5 plug in the lug folder for the duration of his actual project.
i might have to turn all things before exporting, using the old plugin is no real alternative as it crashes with poly selections / multi mat. but ... you know that ... sigh ...

it's just ... the old question - how could something like this happen _again_ ... every time ... :roll:
By zoppo
any news - any comments???

Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]