By macray
I hope this is not just for me, but Maxwell is overwriting my cinema renders.

That happens if I render something in cinema and afterward render the same objects in maxwell (even when restarting cinema before starting maxwell).
Maxwell is using the output folder as it is assumed to do, but it seems like to get the small thumbnail for the mxs-files it is also rendering a small preview of the scene and if you have a filename specified in the cinema render preferences then maxwell is overwriting it or even creating a new one. (I just tried it with a filename that is not yet given and maxwell creates the new file with this name.)

Am I the only one with that problem? It is really annoying to loose Cinema renderings that took t up and then loose them to Maxwell!
By macray
even though a long time is gone since this problem occured and I mentioned it here - it still is implemented that maxwell overwrites the cinema render if "save picture" is active in the render dialogue!

Hope this gets fixed in the new release!
By macray
Maxwell still overwrites the file when in the render dialogue 'save picture' is activated!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I HATE it when this happens! Why can't this be blocked? What has maxwell to do with the cinema render dialogue except take the resoluton size?
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]