By Intuition
All I want is the same old Maxwell interface its always had. Now I press maxwell render and it starts exporting without any settings from me.

On top of that it isn't even saving an MXS file.

Gets to 100% done and nothing.

Its the July 07 LW plug-in.

I pretty much just want the single interface with the 5 or so tabs that lets me choose the settings, where to save files and what not. Separating them into 5 different buttons is counter productive in my opinion. The old interface was much easier.

Maybe I'm using it wrong. Any thoughts?
By glebe digital
Hi Intuition, well personally I'm really liking the latest plug-in, but what version of LW are you using?
I've edited the menus in LW Layout so I have all the Maxwell tabs listed on the Render-panel, very quick to get to everything.
By Intuition
Hey Glebe,
I am using 9.3. I added the buttons to the menu. I have menus for Kray, F-Prime, G2, etc etc....

I am a menu making nut.

What I was noticing this morning though is that the button did launch Maxwell render and started to render the scene. I am trying to get it to export the MXS file though. I keep telling it which directory to go to but after the export is finished I can't find the file there.

I'll keep looking. It may be in the default directory instead of the one I chose.
By Hervé
to only export the mxs file is very simple...

go to the LW layout toolbar, then..

File>>Export>>Maxwell scene...

specify a name and a path...

voila.. hope this help.. :wink:
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]