By vpii
I know I think I read some where the texture preview in the lightwave plugin was broken/ disabled. But when I first installed the new plugin 1.58 it was working. Today for some odd reason it does not anymore and gives error message. It use to when you hit preview it kicked off a little command window then you could see the texture. I installed the plugin on one of my other computers to test and it works there like it use to on my main computer. Does something go currupt after enough uses? Ps is does not work also in 8.5, gives error there also.
By Mihnea Balta
Viewport texture preview has been disabled in Lightwave 9, but it works in 8. You're talking about the preview image in the shader panel; that should work. Does normal rendering work from the plug-in? Did you change the defaultpreview.mxs file from the Maxwell installation directory?
By vpii
Mihnea,

Thanks for your reply. Yes the defaultpreview.mxs file was being saved in another directory. I did not change it manually but some how it did. Very stupid on my part should of looked there first. Still getting to know this program but I am liking this last version of the plugin.

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]