Hello. I render my scene directly from LW, but emitter refuses to work.
I apply Emitter in Shaders panel(using one of the MXM presets). Emitter Object is a single tripled plane. Loaded into my scene. Mr 1.5, LW 9.2.

I do not understand. :cry:
By WillMartin
You seem to have most bases covered. All else I can think if is to make sure that your plane isn't too big. If it's large then the luminescence will be spread too thin (over too large an area) for it to show up, at least I think that's the way it is.

For testing purposes also try kicking the watts way up -- to like 9000 watts -- to see if you finally see light then.

Finally -- and you surely checked this but -- your normals, are they facing the right way?

That's all I can think of here. Hope you figure it out soon. :)
By Kai Weiberg
WillMartin wrote:You seem to have most bases covered. All else I can think if is to make sure that your plane isn't too big. If it's large then the luminescence will be spread too thin (over too large an area) for it to show up, at least I think that's the way it is.

For testing purposes also try kicking the watts way up -- to like 9000 watts -- to see if you finally see light then.

Finally -- and you surely checked this but -- your normals, are they facing the right way?

That's all I can think of here. Hope you figure it out soon. :)

Thanks Will.
I discovered that the size of a plane was too big. :oops:
By WillMartin
Glad one of my ideas was of help. :)

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]