By giacob
i load an mxm material called green in maxwellshader slot of a lw green material
afterwards i open a water lw material and i found that also the mxm i had previoulsy apllied to it ( water mxm) has go t green mxm... change this mxm to water mxm and go back to green material e i discover what?... that green mxm of lw green material has become water mxm material.. and so on...

getting mad and wasting so much time... :evil: :twisted:

can someone give an explanation to that?
Last edited by giacob on Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By giacob
Nl team
is there anybody so kind to give an answer to that....
By giacob
lw9 and last plugin.. tha same i have ben using up to when i bump into this problem ... never had before .. and the scene is even simple with few poligons...
By CJElven
This is not really a problem. Or, at least, I haven't found it to be an actual problem. What I have found is that many times the box just doesn't refresh. It seems to have the last material accessed still visible, but it's not necessarily applied to the material that you're using right now.
By giacob
i assure that it is a problem.... since it renders grass with mxm water material.. water material with mxm alluminium, alluminum with mxm grass...
if this is not a problem.... :roll:
By CJElven
Ah. Well, I'd had a similar, but not similar, experience then. Sorry. If I double-click on the Maxwell Shader, it always shows me the last material I loaded, even though that material is not actually applied to the surface that I'm looking at the shader for. (I hope that made sense) I guess you're not having the same experience.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]