By Bitboy
Wow! Just saw the sneak preview of the Lightwave plugin in the Spring Newsletter I just got. Looks very promising from what I could see. :)

Hopefully this will make it much easier to render via Maxwell from Lightwave. Any info about LW 9.2 compatability?
By glebe digital
yum, that LW plug looks great.......... 8)
By giacob
sorry but cant understand... can we apply uv on many projectors... can we use map with different projector on a multiple bsdf material and setting theyr uv's directly in Lw.?
By Hervé
giacob wrote:...... can we use map with different projector on a multiple bsdf material and setting theyr uv's directly in Lw.?
Giacob..... yes... :wink:
By giacob
well....good news...
all NL member should have your skill in communicating with other people....even when giving bad news ...
anotherquestion...there is a place in the new plugin where to give uvmap to weightmap mask also?
By Hervé
yes the T button in the top of the shader panel... :wink:
By giacob
wonderfull....
By Kyriakos Tsouloupas
can anyone please give us some info on the progress of the plugin?

Does it have to be released together with MXS1.2 or LW9.2? What is taking so long? Tell us if its beta testing that takes ages we can blame Herve! :lol:
By sms
NL, thank you very much for the information that Maxwell 1.5 will be released soon while we still haven't a functional plug in for LightWave though other plug ins have been updated several times.

Good one, you made my day.

Bye bye!
By vpii
Lets get this party started! Any closer?

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]