By mtripoli
OK, maybe this should be in the "Off Topic" section; it really has nothing to do with Maxwell (btw, I'm using LW9 with the "old" plugin and it works just fine for me)... anyway, anyone know of a plugin for Windows Explorer that thumbnails the models? This would be VERY helpful... and I do have 3D File Browser as well as others; I just don't want to have multiple windows open for something this simple...

TIA

Mike Tripoli
By giacob
mtripoli wrote:OK, maybe this should be in the "Off Topic" section; it really has nothing to do with Maxwell (btw, I'm using LW9 with the "old" plugin and it works just fine for me)... anyway, anyone know of a plugin for Windows Explorer that thumbnails the models? This would be VERY helpful... and I do have 3D File Browser as well as others; I just don't want to have multiple windows open for something this simple...

TIA

Mike Tripoli
hi mtripoli
why do u use the old plugin and whic old plugin?
do u think the old plugine work better than the new one? and if the answer is yes. ...why?
By mtripoli
I think I mis-spoke; I'm using the plugin that is most current (I thought it was the previous version)... the new one works for me just fine with LW9... I've only had one "crash" so far (knock wood)...

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]