By sms
Scenario: I have a scene which I want to render with MW, but several issues make it impossible (OK, not impossible but totally painstaking and annoying)

1. In Layout I choose different materials from the Material Browser for the objects.

2. When I hit 'RENDER Frame' from the Plug in, all objects have the same material OR they are emitters even I haven't define ANY emitter so far!

So what's the solution? I don't want to import all objects separately into Studio :!: :shock: :roll: :(
By Hervé
yes post something... we'll all take a look sms...
By sms
Thanks for the reply but probably I found out how it works... I hope it is the most efficient way...

I first create a MXM from surface and save this somewhere. So far it's ok (a bit laborious I think). But now there is another problem :lol: When I add a bump map MR doesn't take any account for the map. I thought OK, then maybe add it to the Maxwell Bump Map layer slot but still no bump map to see. I guess it has something to do with the projectors, right? I'd also like to know how I can switch between the different projection types like planar, cubic, spherical, etc. - or is that only possible in Studio?

Thank you very much in advance!
By hdesbois
Bump works here. I rely a lot on UV projections, that I found reasonably reliable. You just have to guess the projection numner in Maxwell.
HD

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]