By lopatam
no way to export animation to studio,you have to render from lw .
Maxwell doesn't work with lw 9.
By mgroeteke
lopatam wrote:no way to export animation to studio,you have to render from lw .
Maxwell doesn't work with lw 9.
why do you think it is not working with LW9?
to export an animation you have to use the render scene button, which works in my setup.
By rocket_1
mgroeteke

Are you saying you are doing animations from LW9 :?:
By giacob
i use this method:
make the mxs files from lw plugin ( after some frames it usually crashes but u can repeat the process for the other frames )
- lunch manager and server from mine pc's
- open the first mxs from mxcl
- lunch the first mxs as a netrender job from mxcl - obliously in the command line of the job assignation windows i add : a(nimation): 1-N( n stands for whathever last frame)
- the network starts rendering queu ( on one or more computer if assign the job to more computer)
thas all...
By faraz
I hit render scene and it does 60 frames and then stops...hmmm I only get 60 frames...even though I've got 120 on my timeline

I'll try you method giacob, thanks for the idea.
By rocket_1
Why only 60 frames? Is this a bug?
By joshh
I just made a quicktime vr movie that was 400 frames and had no problem with this. Make sure you set the frames length in the render globals panel also, not just the time line.
By mtripoli
faraz wrote:I hit render scene and it does 60 frames and then stops...hmmm I only get 60 frames...even though I've got 120 on my timeline

I'll try you method giacob, thanks for the idea.
You've got 120 frames in your timeline... but only 1-60 set in your Render Globals... need to change that... :D

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]