By hdesbois
Hi, this is a really cool picture. Very nice lighting. Did you use some bump on the right hand wall? Maybe you could make it more apparent. Great image anyway. V1.1 + LW is working ok, at last! (still some bugs around, though)
HD
By Fernando Tella
It's a pity we don't have displacement yet. In this particular picture would do wonders. Great job!

One small crit: the space is a bit narrow. If you make it at least one meter wider it would look more relaxed.
By Toxie
Cheers guys!!!
Being honest I was quite scared about pumping up the bump( somebody says that more than 20 is exreme), and I set up to 20% as the wall is a flat poly.

Is just the phisical sky light for that image.

Im really pleased with version 1.1 couse the wizard are great even if they make presence on v1.0, now they are much better are easier to understand the material creation.

My way of work:

Model and texture in modeler
Triple model
Load in Layout with image maps and create some camaras
Save mxi
Load in Maxwell and render after tweking materials
By WillMartin
Triple model
If you are doing this because you feel you need to then you don't need to bother anymore. I stopped tripling when I started using v1.1 and the renders happen just fine (except in some very rare instancs). But if you find that it helps avoid a problem or two that maybe I haven't come across then please do share! I haven't done too much with the software yet.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]