By Bitboy
Hi folks.

I haven't posted here yet so this is a first for me. I'm working on some archviz stuff and I wanted to see how the new 1.1 worked. Well.. I've got 1.5 mill polys and quite a lot of surfaces in my scene. What happens is that LW crashes when trying to export/render the MXS. Both LW9 and LW8.5.

Ok, so I wanted to import some objects into Studio. Doesn't work for me. There's just a garbled name in the objects list for each object. And no polygons in the object. And no surface either.

Anyone else have these problems? Some of the models are from Dosch Design and I thought they should translate nicely.

Since I haven't worked a whole lot with Maxwell because of lack of time I'm wondering if I need to setup each object in a specific way before Maxwell will accept it.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
By thxraph
hello Bitboy,

all your object should be tripled & one layer (in LW), no single point (verticle), no 2 point poly or less

then you should be able to render straight from plugin, it works nicely here

thxraph
By Bitboy
Ok, I thought we didn't have to triple polygons now. Bugger... I've tried the one layer approach and that didn't work. There's no single, 2 point or non-planar polys in the objects I've tested. Still no go.

I'll test some more tonight if I have the time.

Thanks.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]