By markps
Hi,

When I assign an MXM file to a sufaces, after saving and re-loading the scene, the field is blank. I have a scene with about 40 surfaces and every time I load the scene in layout the fields that point to the MXM files are blank.
By RonB
Happens to me too!

No cheers here, Ron
By markps
There is something really strange with the plugin... I've been testing and it doesn't seem to accept any mxm files.

PLEASE some help here. ! Where are all the users? This forum seems empty.!
By Voidmonster
Scenes saved with the previous version of the plugin load (for me) without MXMs in them.

However, if I reassign the MXM, save the model and reload (after shutting LW down) the MXMs are properly persistent.

At least that's what's happening here.
By markps
I've created a scene from sctatch, two objects (a sphere and a square) assigned MXM for both... it renders only the color channels in LW and not the MXM files.

MXM files are persistent but don't get rendered.

On previewslly created scenes the MXM association is lost and I dont' seem to be able to put that back again.
By hdesbois
I can load mxm files and it seems to work/render ok. Of course, you need to resave objects, but that's just the Lightwave's way.
HD
By markps
I had no success rendering any thing with MXM with the new plugin... It surelly fixed the triangulation but everything else seems broken.... :?
By victor
markps wrote:I had no success rendering any thing with MXM with the new plugin... It surelly fixed the triangulation but everything else seems broken.... :?
We don't see any problem here. Can you provide a test scene?
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]