I cant get my scene from Lightwave to Maxwell.I have tripled the mesh and I dont have any textures as yet.When I finish the camera setup I write the .mxs file.When I open it in studio I get NOTHING. No mesh at all.

What am I doing wrong ?
By chapsen
Thanks for the reply but I have now checked and there are no 1 or 2 point polys.
By Mattia Sullini
Many have the same problem....it seems we should use only single layered and single material objects while waiting for NL to compile a working LW plugin :wink:
By thxraph
Mattia Sullini wrote:Many have the same problem....it seems we should use only single layered and single material objects while waiting for NL to compile a working LW plugin :wink:
single layered for sure, but you can have more than 1 material per object.... let's say 2 or 3... the objet with the most material i have rendered straight from lw have 24 material, as it is the limitation on the uv channel list...lucky that there is only one UV per materiel on this object... it works ok, not flawlessly, there is some trick to know... victor talked about a soon update on an other thread in the lw forum section.

thxraph
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]