By titane357
I can't manage to make emitters that works... :evil:

I noticed that when we clone emitter in layout no emitter work anymore.

I noticed that cloning in general doesn't work.

I noticed I'm bored...
By thxraph
hehe... ok,

Do not Clone anything in the layout, that's bad i know...but it is like that,

clone in the Modeler, or save in another file (the way i recommend you to do)

for emiter, there is 2 way: 1 simply put an mxm, 2 add the maxwell plug to shader, but not assign any mxm, and set the luminosity of your material...

may the force be with you

thxraph
By titane357
In fact sky and sun works fine, but if I use "real" lights caracteristics , it seems that they aren't powerfull enough...

Now cloning works well even for emitters untill this afternoon. Now no more, and for exemple a chair don't have the same material in Maxwell render as its clone...

I 'm not sure there's rules for Maxwell behavior.
By thxraph
titane357 wrote:In fact sky and sun works fine, but if I use "real" lights caracteristics , it seems that they aren't powerfull enough...

Now cloning works well even for emitters untill this afternoon. Now no more, and for exemple a chair don't have the same material in Maxwell render as its clone...

I 'm not sure there's rules for Maxwell behavior.
hehe i know what you mean... i thing the LW sdk is horrible, as it will be totaly revisited for V9, newtek has added things in the LW sdk as microsoft has added things in windows....
By Cyberfish_Fred
I used maxwell in the beginning, at the moment too busy to experiment with this tool because it costs to much time, that's the bad thing.......maybe one day when I don't have any clients left, then I can spend my time to learn maxwell, tripple objects, saving 2 models, one for lightwave and one for maxwell, export it, import it, experiment with lights, materials, studio, ...... a few crashes and saves later, a few render weeks later, I will have something, hopefully without the noise......

But I'm so unlucky with all these clients who want to have there animations and images in too short times.....

busy busy... and the sun is shining... the real sun, skirts in the streets, hmm maxwell is not priority numero uno para mi!!

Freddy
By Cyberfish_Fred
sms wrote:I think the A-Team focusing the most important plug ins, eg. Max or similar.

I'll go back to Beta - as usual. :|
Yep I said it already a long time ago but then Tom said that they work the full 100% for every plugin....
By markps
one word (or achronim) for that. Where the heck is the SDK?
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]