By sam7
Hi!

When will the plugIn for Lightwave 7.5 be available?
By victor
At this moment only Lightwave 8.x is supported. We will support the upcoming Lightwave 9 soon. We are not supporting older versions unless there is a noticeable demand for that.
By sam7
Oh.
That's really sad. since it was a precondition for me to buy M~R :(
By wingwalker
yeah this goes for me to.....ive waited all this time to find out my software isnt supported.......sooooo dissapointed.
By CJElven
Me too. The older versions of Maxwell supported it, so now I'm more than a little taken aback by their abandonment of it in Ver.1. So now I either have to spend $400 on a LW upgrade, or consider my $500 for Maxwell (early purchase) a loss. Neither is especially appealing right now.
By rocket_1
I'm in the same boat I quess I'm going to have to upgrade.
By wingwalker
You shouldnt have to be forced to upgrade!

Personaly, I dont have the finances or the inclination to upgrade Lightwave, im working out my work flow to use studio to set everything up, but studios layout tools are so limited.

The thing that realy grabs me by the round fuzzy dangly things and pulls down hard is that there was no warning about it....just on download day you find out its gone. Why not bring it out with V1 but advise us that once LW9 is out 7.5 will be discontinued and give us the chance to sort ourselves out.

Rob T
By CJElven
I know I would have appreciated that. But, such is life. I'm planning on upgrading to 9 anyway, as I have more money at my disposal than I expected. Of course, until they fix the problems that MR is having with LW anyway (and seem to be almost sporadic depending on the person), I think that it's not such a huge problem anyway.
Oh, and I've tried to import my objects into Studio directly, but I can't seem to change the materials...and the hints that I've heard of only using one texture per object is more than a little ludicrous. But I digress (and hopefully I'm wrong anyway).
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]