Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
By T0M0
Does someone know what those errors means ? Is there some list of those data types ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are error messages in the log starting at:[04/March/2016 01:59:39] TCP message from manager is not a XML message! You can find more info using the search tools in the log window.

[04/March/2016 01:59:39] ERROR: TCP message from manager is not a XML message!
[04/March/2016 01:59:39] ERROR: Data type:1440

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only way how to fix this is close and open Monitor, but this is seriously annoying.
Another big problem is when you have more jobs in queue and this error shows up Monitor freezes and whole process of loading remaining jobs is interrupted and won't continue.

I don't know where to start finding cause of problems, because these XML error messages shows randomly -_-

Could someone from NL explain what is causing these errors ? Thank you.
By T0M0
Probably solved in Maxwell 3.2.1.3 (need some testing).

- Network. XML messages sent through sockets corrupted due non ascii characters.
- Network. Invalid size sent through sockets that could corrupt xml messages.

Still with error:

[26/April/2016 23:26:02] ERROR: Data type:1436
By T0M0
Please, could someone tell me what those codes means, what is triggering them ?
Code: Select all
ERROR: Data type:1440
It still pop-up from time to time and I don't know where to look, what is causing this.

Why it is important ?
big problem is when you have more jobs in queue and this error shows up Monitor freezes and whole process of loading remaining jobs is interrupted and won't continue.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]