Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
Hey guys,

When we have a couple of cooperative renders going, sometimes jobs will get stuck in "pending" status. The only way to get the render to start up is to finish every other job, or to kill and restart Manager. I have tried adding nodes to the pending job, but that doesn't get it to start. To be clear, we have ample licensing and nodes free, so I'm a little stumped. Can you tell me why jobs go into pending status and how to fix it? Thanks.
Did you figure this out? Is there a debug text that describes what is happening?
I have had similar issue, there seemed to be an issue with sending dependencies to one of the computers for unknown reasons (the computer was networked fine from what I could tell)
Try killing and restarting Monitor. Sometimes it stops working, freezes, and makes it appear that the renders have stopped, but are actually still working fine. For long jobs, I only open Monitor on occasion to check the status. Keeping it open seems to make it freeze up. This has happened to me on 2 different networks.
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]