Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
By itsallgoode9
So I randomly will get these failed save messages and don't know why. I was rendering everything fine a couple hours ago, now, without changing anything, nothing will merge after a render. If I manually stop the render right before it's finished it will merge fine but if I let it complete fully it will not merge and give me the errors below. working in V3.0.1

any clue what is causing this?

"There are error messages in the log starting at:[26/April/2014 18:31:03] Mxi transfer error: Can't write file: C:\mxnetwork\manager_main\job_1\BlackCherry_water_StaticMachine05.mxi Possible causes : Do you have write permissions in this folder? Possible causes : Has the name any illegal character? Possible causes : Possible causes : Locale settings of this machine might not support this file name You can find more info using the search tools in the log window."

"[26/April/2014 18:31:05] ERROR: Error receiving MXI: Mxi transfer error: Can't write file: C:\mxnetwork\manager_main\job_1\BlackCherry_water_StaticMachine04.mxi Possible causes : Do you have write permissions in this folder? Possible causes : Has the name any illegal character? Possible causes : Possible causes : Locale settings of this machine might not support this file name "
Turns out they hard drives on my render nodes were going to sleep after 20 minutes,so anything rendering longer than 20 minutes couldn't access the hard drive when it tried to finish.

In the windows power settings I switched it to make sure they never go to sleep. seems to have fixed the problem!!
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]