Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
By hankusp
When Network Monitor is sending dependencies to nodes I observe such a situation: All files are sending very fast to nodes, but always the last file, which can be small .jpg texture is sending to node which is also a Manager for a looong, long time. So this node which is also a Manager start to render really late, comparing to others, which makes all render calculations much slower. Is it a bug? Can I solve somehow this issue? I render a lot of previews in Network, so it's very important to me to make network distribution as fast as possible.
By hankusp
Hi Mihai
It looks strange, but right now, when I experience this loosing connection issue on my 3930 server I do not experience this issue with sending dependencies. It's working ok now.
By Mihai
Just to follow up, for others who may read this thread - the problem of a particular Node appearing to eventually freeze and not being able to be stopped from the Monitor (even though the Node was still rendering), was a problem with Avast antivirus software. The solution was to exclude from real time monitoring the temp folder that network uses and also the Maxwell install folder. To find out what the temp folder is on a particular Node, bring up the Node UI and choose File>Open temp folder.
the render does not start

I tried hiding many of the objects in the scene wh[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]