Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
A few approaches:
1. Using the standard network render: no, can't be done
2. Using a complicated VPN setup: the last I heard of this was "maybe," but I've not personally seen it tested. Anyone else?
3. (Not really net rendering) Using TeamViewer: have regular Maxwell open on various computers, with local files on each machine. Just use TeamViewer to connect to a remote computer, and hit "render" on that computer. There's nothing really networked about this, besides remote control of a machine. However you can incorporate Dropbox to start sharing dependencies between machines, or to gather your output files in one place.
k these are practical answers.

Would be cool if Maxwell would insert such a functionality, at best with a swarm able, self portable app over a web app. So people can render over their social network or user groups etc. which could form ultra massive power in short time.

Compensation wise Maxwell 4 example could withdraw per render-GHz/h per node from the node swarm initiator's pre-funded account and nodes fall asleep after last pic if not further fed etc. ... while portable render nodes are distributed / deleted by a web app automatically.

The world is a render farm. Why not utilizing for a render software provider and for users and for businesses that bundle deals for all involved and for computer providers and community organizers and ... great renderings ... movies ... side cash for low low incomers or massive offices ...

just fantasizing
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]