Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
I've posted some merging issues in the past when it comes to network rendering, but this one leaves me completely clueless and helpless and without a solution. I have 6 computers and everything has been working fine for months, then all of a sudden the renders fail to merge 100% of the time. Nothing at all has changed in computer configuration. The mxi's get left in the temp folder and i have to manually merge every single time on any scene I try. It doesn't tell me why, it has just stopped merging. Any thoughts?
Found few few new things...

here's the errors from my log..

//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_Main.mxi
//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_staticMachine02.mxi
//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_StaticMachine03.mxi
//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_StaticMachine04.mxi
//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_StaticMachine05.mxi
//MAIN/My 3d/z_Tests/mxnetwork/manager/job_10/BoxTest_StaticMachine06.mxi

[INFO]: Merging mxi files in \\MAIN\My 3d\z_Tests\mxnetwork\manager\job_10\merged.mxi
[ERROR]: Cannot read/write specified files
[18/April/2012 22:36:04] ERROR: Merging process failed!. Exit code: 1

For some reason, the files it's trying to merge are showing up with the slashes facing the wrong way. not sure if it's actually viewing them as this and causing an issue writting the final file, or it's just a display bug in the error. Also, i'm not sure if "Exit Code 1" sheds any light on the problem
Hi, I was wondering if you guys have received any feedback on this issue? We have 2 Full Licenses and 3 Render Nodes and for the past two weeks, the render nodes are now useless on the network. They render but won't merge. They won't manually merge either meaning that only 1 render per full license can be performed locally. Furthermore, the network consistently crashes with an error message and render times are seemingly slower.

I've been rendering on the network without many issues for about a year. Maxwell Mods, any thoughts or do I need to submit an email through the customer gateway?
BTW, all computers/nodes have been updated and are using the same version.
Have you tried first to render normally on any of those nodes? Are you sure they are properly licensed? Next, what kind of errors do you get in the Manager log?
Following that, what errors do you get when manually trying to merge the files? Have you opened each individual ones in Maxwell to see what they look like?
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]