Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
I've always had issues with Maxwell's network system. Does Qube completely go around that? Their website isn't terribly helpful. Do you recall how much it cost? And I notice that Maxwell isn't listed as being supported. Have you ever had any issues and are they willing to work with you?

-Brodie
brodie_geers wrote:I've always had issues with Maxwell's network system. Does Qube completely go around that? Their website isn't terribly helpful. Do you recall how much it cost? And I notice that Maxwell isn't listed as being supported. Have you ever had any issues and are they willing to work with you?

-Brodie
Their cost is in the FAQ. Looks like it's gone up a bit.

"The Qube! Base Render Management Package Supervisor (one per site) is $3,500 which includes 1 Supervisor, MySQL, 5 Workers and support for one year (which includes all software updates plus technical support).
The Workers (one per host doing concurrent rendering) is $300 with $60 per year for support.
Support is REQUIRED for the first year and must be purchased on the initial order.
All prices are in U.S. dollars."

Maxwell is supported as listed on the chart: http://www.pipelinefx.com/products/supp ... ations.php

We moved to it to be able to support multiple renderers on the same hardware and load balance everything nicely. Overall it has been remarkably stable with Maxwell...we push thousands of Maxwell frames a week through it, and managed to get Maya's MXS sequence creation to run on it as well.

One thing we do not currently do is co-op renders with Maxwell but I imagine that could be done. Basically if it can be done via the Maxwell CLI then Qube can manage it.

Overall very happy with it and the support has been outstanding.
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]