Everything related to Maxwell network rendering systems.
I've been about ready to throw my system out of a 3rd story window. This is what I'm using. we were building the model in sketchup and exporting it to studio. once in studio we added textures, backgrounds, and set up camera settings then saved the scene. we opened it in monitor and distributed it to 4 nodes. It all worked perfectly for weeks, until last week. Our drafter installed the new plugin for sketchup and now he is able to do all studio related tasks in sketchup. we exported the file and opened it in the network monitor to have 4 nodes work on it. All the nodes receive, render and export the scene back to manager without any problems. Manager says it merges them correctly. But there are black lines in the final rendering image and MXI file. when you open the mxi file in renderer, you can still see the black line (usually the bottom 1/4 of the rendering, but sometimes its just thin singular black lines. This line can disappear sometimes by muting one of the lights in the merged mxi in the renderer. it appears that one light my have rendered wrong??? but I'm really not sure.

This is happening on all my studio files now, even the one's that never touched the new plugin. Please help!!!!! I
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]