Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
Looking good! In the room with a view render, I think the perspective of the background picture is off, not matching the render camera perspective. It gives me vertigo! :P

Is the background of your camera render a photo? If not, it's amazing!, but the chromatic Aborigine is overdone. But if it's a photo background, then you had to match the effect of the low quality background picture I guess, and you did a good job at that!

:D
Lars Magnusson wrote: Hm, the camera pic has green and red chromatic abberation at high contrast edges... is that effect created with Maxwell simulens or is it a photoshop plugin?
A easy trick for this is go to channels in photoshop and move them (...for example, select all the red channel content and nudge 1 pixel to the right, then do the same to the blue channel but nudge 1 pixel to the oposite side)
...not very accurate but tricky :P

Of course you can also use filter>Lens correction, or buy a plugin....
Thank you silba and Bubbaloo.

here is screenshots.

Maybe the inconsistency of camera angle is due to the lean wall angle.
And Brian, you're right. The 'cam on the table' scene has excessive chromatic aberration effect and color grading. That's my intention to hide an insufficient original render. :P

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]