Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By choo-chee
looks perfect!!!
makes me feel bad I don't render things at this scale (only houses, towers, living rooms.... not one time a close up )
By Leonardo Giomarelli
Thanks choo-chee I am very pleased that you like it ... since I started rendering my target has always been the catalog image .... even if I don't make them anymore, it remains the type of image I prefer .... maybe one day I'll try to work on exteriors ..... who knows ... I might like it ... :D :D
Thanks again

Leo
By Leonardo Giomarelli
New models on my store https://gum.co/cea_asta 😉
Set of 8 extremely detailed models of the very modern "ASTA" tap by Cea Design.
Each model is supplied complete with materials in both satin steel and gold steel finishes and is available in .c4d .MXS .fbx formats
Inside the Zip file you will find:

n ° 8 MXS + .c4d "Asta" taps in satin steel finish ready for your projects in Maxwell Render
n ° 8 MXS + .c4d "Asta" taps in gold steel finish ready for your projects in Maxwell Render
n ° 8 .fbx models uv ready to be used on all render engines
n ° 12 MXM high quality materials
n ° 10 4k textures
n ° 8 .psd files with the uvw positions of each model useful for making any changes you want

Enjoy

ilgioma

By Leonardo Giomarelli
Mark Bell wrote:Amazing 'photos' - out of curiosity, what SL do you render to, to get this level of realism?
Hi Mark, in the meantime, thanks, I'm glad you like it :D .
All images were rendered at SL 18 CPU no Denoise (I have an old MacPro, so no GPU and no Denoise ... it would take hours to clean up 8) )
I use Maxwell 4.2 with the C4D Plugin, and of course C4D R18.
For the denoise I am evaluating TopazLab which would certainly streamline my workflow, so I really think I will buy it.
If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer.

Leo
By Mark Bell
Leonardo Giomarelli wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:53 am
Mark Bell wrote:Amazing 'photos' - out of curiosity, what SL do you render to, to get this level of realism?
Hi Mark, in the meantime, thanks, I'm glad you like it :D .
All images were rendered at SL 18 CPU no Denoise (I have an old MacPro, so no GPU and no Denoise ... it would take hours to clean up 8) )
I use Maxwell 4.2 with the C4D Plugin, and of course C4D R18.
For the denoise I am evaluating TopazLab which would certainly streamline my workflow, so I really think I will buy it.
If you have any other questions I will be happy to answer.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to see the process from more advanced users and how they achieve the Maxwell realism most of us aim for.
By Leonardo Giomarelli
Hi Leo,

Thanks for the feedback. It's always good to see the process from more advanced users and how they achieve the Maxwell realism most of us aim for.
Thanks Mark,
a Making-of of mine was recently published on Maxwell's blog, I leave you the link https://blog.maxwellrender.com/xpert-ti ... ll-render/
Probably next month there will be another one ... if you like you can go and see them ....

Leo
By Mark Bell
Leonardo Giomarelli wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:00 am
Hi Leo,

Thanks Mark,
a Making-of of mine was recently published on Maxwell's blog, I leave you the link https://blog.maxwellrender.com/xpert-ti ... ll-render/
Probably next month there will be another one ... if you like you can go and see them ....

Leo
Thanks Leo - some great work in your portfolio and thanks for sharing the 'how to' blog.

...and 3 Days later, 82.528 Views !!! ...NL, every[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]

grass generator extension

Just downloaded MWR5 for Rhino 6 and want to use g[…]

Hello everyone, I have a new bug with the latest M[…]