Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By Tung Ling Leung
Hi Everyone,

I just update my post a new rendering of diamond Halo ring is done with new lighting set up and my own customized diamond material. I use my spare time to study, practice and experiments in all different factors can make my rendering nicer in past 20 days. I think I polish up my skill of using Maxwell render. Please feel free to leave any comments/advices to me. I still trying to push my rendering go forward if possible. I have some renderings are still in processing and I will post them later.

P.S. Jewellery rendering is one of big challenge for CG rendering, but I have to deal with it everyday because I am a Jewellery designer. I feel so lucky because I pick the right rendering engine "Maxwell". I am very appreciate the power of Maxwell render ability.

All the best,

Tony
Mihai wrote:You can also use the Blockable emitters feature so that a light only influences a certain object only and not others:

http://support.nextlimit.com/display/ma ... e+emitters

Hi Mihai,

Blockable emitters feature is pretty good option, but I wondering can MW enhance this feature in future with adjustable Blockable emitters ? That will give us further flexibility to deal with complex rendering situation.

Have a Great Day!

Best regards,
Tony :D
By Tung Ling Leung
luis.hijarrubia wrote:What do you mean by adjustable?
User can control 0-100% to block the light from emitters to influences a certain objects.
Is my thought make sense? Is that doable?

Regards,
Tony
Last edited by Tung Ling Leung on Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By luis.hijarrubia
Tung Ling Leung wrote:
luis.hijarrubia wrote:What do you mean by adjustable?
User can control 0-100% to block the light from emitters.
Is my thought make sense? Is that doable?

Regards,
Tony
Maybe you can mimic that using blocked emitters and multilight. Imagine this scenario:

I have 2 rings in my scene but I want one to receive more light from an emitter than the other one. You can duplicate that emitter, put one to illuminate everything but the second ring (block light 1 from ring 2), and let the second light only work with ring 2 (block light 2 from everything but ring 2). Then in multilight time you can play with both intensities.
Tung Ling Leung wrote:
Mihai wrote:You can also use the Blockable emitters feature so that a light only influences a certain object only and not others:

http://support.nextlimit.com/display/ma ... e+emitters

Hi Mihai,

Blockable emitters feature is pretty good option, but I wondering can MW enhance this feature in future with adjustable Blockable emitters ? That will give us further flexibility to deal with complex rendering situation.

Have a Great Day!

Best regards,
Tony :D

Hi luis.hijarrubia ,

I got it! Thanks very much for taking your time to explain your way how to make an adjustment for Blockable emitters.

Best regards,
Tony
Last edited by Tung Ling Leung on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
By jojojoj
Contrast and depth in the gems look much better in your last iterations, now get the typical diamond fire and colours into it, it still is too much like simple glass. You being a jewellery designer I'm sure you know what I mean :D
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]