Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By thomie
update 18.12.2015
new tests studio-lightning / stool

stool / Studio-Lighning

stool / Studio-Lighning

stool / Studio-Lighning

stool / Studio-Lighning

update 13.12.2015
Studio-lightning / Dining Table
Software used: SketchUp 8 Pro, Maxwell Render Suite v.2.70, PS

2015-12-12 dining-table_comp by Thomas Mieruch, auf Flickr

20151212_stage_esstisch_rund_table_top_135301 by Thomas Mieruch, auf Flickr

20151211_stage_esstisch_rund_table_front_145258_final by Thomas Mieruch, auf Flickr

20151210_stage_esstisch_rund_table_set_final by Thomas Mieruch, auf Flickr

20151210_stage_esstisch_rund_closeup_130130_final by Thomas Mieruch, auf Flickr

update 26.11.2014

a makeover of the closeup without DOF

20141122 closeup_tomdixon_final by thmieruch, on Flickr

update 07.03.2014
I like to post a makeover of my submission to the AXYZ-design Lifelike Competition 2014. As I was late for the submission I wasn't able to make a good post work, so I did a day later. It was the first time for me to submit to a competition and it was fun. No Idea if there is a chance for the second round, but i hope.

Here is the link to the contest submission: http://www.cgriver.com/forum/showthread.php?85485

And here is the makeover.

casa_8x8 von thmieruch auf Flickr

update_26.02.2014

bedroom_full_01_final von thmieruch auf Flickr

update_25.02.2014

closeup_headboard_sidetable_appartement_berlin_final von thmieruch auf Flickr

closeup_headboard_sidetable_appartement_berlin_night_final von thmieruch auf Flickr

This is my first upload to the gallery forum.
I'm using sketch up and maxwell render. I've started using maxwell last year and I'm still learning.

Hope you like it!

closeup_table_day_appartement_berlin von thmieruch auf Flickr

It's the first time I used DOF within the render.

20140218 closeup_tabel_night_final von thmieruch auf Flickr

using multilight to make a day scene and a night scene
Last edited by thomie on Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:42 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Hello Eric and Thomas,
thanks for the nice comments.
I really was not sure about the flowers, maybe I'll make another one later. At the moment i make some shots of the bedroom-interior in the same project and I'll post them later.
render is fine dof and materials could use some work. ... but the name?! are you serious? everybody knows "die-gestalten" ... why not come up with a name yourself? :roll:

or is it some kind of spinoff business?
shen.de wrote: ... but the name?! are you serious? everybody knows "die-gestalten" ... why not come up with a name yourself? :roll:

or is it some kind of spinoff business?

sorry shen.de, when I got registered at the forum I fill out the form without thinking about it. Already tried to change the username, but there's no chance .
die-raumgestalten wrote: sorry shen.de, when I got registered at the forum I fill out the form without thinking about it. Already tried to change the username, but there's no chance .
I assume shen rather referred to die-raumgestalten as a company name and it's similarity to Die Gestalten the reknown, also Berlin based art publishing house.
Die Gestalten now seem to have abbreviated to just "gestalten" on their website but everybody probably still uses the full name.
Polyxo wrote:
die-raumgestalten wrote: sorry shen.de, when I got registered at the forum I fill out the form without thinking about it. Already tried to change the username, but there's no chance .
I assume shen rather referred to die-raumgestalten as a company name and it's similarity to Die Gestalten the reknown, also Berlin based art publishing house.
Die Gestalten now seem to have abbreviated to just "gestalten" on their website but everybody probably still uses the full name.

hello polyxo and shen.de

I'm a little bit fed up with discussing my name, that's not what I'm here for. There is no similarity to "Die Gestalten" and has nothing to do with it. I'm a freelancer for architecture and interior-design working on my own and for other offices. I've chosen my office name just because my maxwell license refers to it. Hope this is no longer going on this way.
:?

So when you got any tips to push my work you're welcome, that's what I'm here for. -learning- Btw I'm new to visualization to have other opportunities for presentation.
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]