Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By Mihai
A pleasure looking at your gallery and especially the video :)

I just saw some strange disappearing thing in the video at the beginning, between 0.59-1.00. Just seems weird for it to suddenly disappear like that.
By Lamy
Hi everyboby and thanks all for your comments.

The video has 25 fps. Each frame (1280x720) reached SL 15 in about 1 hour 45 min.
For the static scenes we used some renderings done before which, of course, had a different dimension (3200x1800).
The animated part of the video is 109 seconds (so it's about 2725 frames) and it took a month to render them with 6 computers calculating full time
(it was winter and we didn't need the heating!)

About the trick to speed up...well...if you have any suggestion you're welcome! :D
The only thing we did to reduce a bit the amount of calculation was to render a region where possible (eg. the kitchen animated part).

As kami rightly suppose, the fire and the animated images where added in post with AE.

To Mihai: the strange disappering...that's an LCD glass and what we wanted was to show how it changes but I agree with you: It simply doesn't work!

Ciao
Lamy
By Rafal SLEK
Wow :o
I've just saw animation work...
Which software did you use for preparing video from rendered frames?
By Rafal SLEK
I was asking because ~800 frames render now on my machine for short architectural fly-through.
And was wondering if Adobe Premiere Elements is good for this job :-)
Thanks for your answer - your movie is great.
By Lamy
I'm glad you liked the video. Sorry I forgot to say that we used both After Effects and Premiere Pro.
We don't use Premiere Elements but I think it should work.. :-)
By tom
Fantastic interiors as usual. But this time they have gone too far! :shock:
Empty versions of rooms are stunningly photorealistic. You're doing it great!
By Lamy
Tom: I don't know if it's very consoling that the photos look very photorealistic... ;-)
Sometimes -almost always- one isn't the best judge of his-her own work, so I thank you for every comment: they offer another useful point of view.
Seghier: Thanks for your appreciation. The black surface and the line are there to indicate a volume. We needed to show the red building (part of our client's project)
but it was hidden by another building so we chose this solution.
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]