Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By michaelplogue
Ohh! That fur / root / fiber dohicky is really cool! What did you use to model that? I really dig it!
By Mihai
I think it was from your recommendation Michael :) It's onyx tree. Takes a little getting used to but quite good.

Thanks for all the nice comments, it's motivating :) More stuff coming soon....I hope.

Thomas, you mean the modeling, or the material? The metal could be improved a bit, would need some more bump/grime on the teeth I think...but it was just for fun really.
By glebe digital
Quality. 8)
Haven't used Onyx tree for years.......I'll have to dig out the cd. :)
By daros
wonderful images Mihai!
Both of the new ones are really great.
By DrMerman
How did I only just see this? :) Really nice work, Mihai. I agree that that...twig....type thing looks really beautiful. Nice work :D
By Thomas An.
Mihai wrote:Thomas, you mean the modeling, or the material? The metal could be improved a bit, would need some more bump/grime on the teeth I think...but it was just for fun really.
I have been staring at it for a while trying to figure out what made me say that. Part of it could be the metal material itself (its Nd and roughness) ... and maybe some anisotropy could help a little ?

I assume it is a mechanism for a huge clockwork like the Big-Ben or something like that ?
http://www.website-support.net/englishc ... 0photo.jpg

In the artistic sense; cropping, lighting, camera placement, dof, ... your images are top notch !
By Hervé
I really love the thin wires Mihai... top notch... :wink:
By jdp
I love your style and your concept renderings.... but the Bibliotheque Nationale still amazes me every single time I see it....
By Xlars
Those two new ones are just fantastic !!! :shock:
By jotero
very good work Mihai :wink:
By ivox3
*applause.

...did you make us wait long enough ? Guess I'll see ya next year around this time with some more ....

Had to tease, ... you know me. :P

Seriously, ...really beautiful stuff. ;)
By 3dtrialpractice
WOW love the 2 newest nov entrires!!
the thin wire render looks 200% like aphoto.. WOW.. the wires just looks so fasinating. .the thinkness perception is beautiful..
The gear renders too are great..

definatly great to see some new renders of yours.. wonderful enteries for your gallery
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]