Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
Long time no post!
As some of you might know I am selling 3d models on turbosquid. Up until now they were only without or with Vray shaders availbale.
I have started to convert the most recent ones over to Maxwell 2.5 however and I would like to announce that they are available as of now.
Here are a few (actually a lot) of the corresponding demo images I rendered for the models.
I plan on converting the couches next.
You can visit my turbosquid store here:
http://www.turbosquid.com/Search/Artists/Tora2097

or in my signature.

Wow, 4 years later...

Although I no longer work in the field of CG, I dabble from time to time with 3dsmax and Maxwell. Updated on page one with a model of my Yashica vintage camera, also known as the "poor mans Rolleiflex". Modeled in 3dsmax and rendered in some version of Maxwell 3. Touching both 3dsmax and Maxwell after a long time brought back both good and bad memories.

Regards,

Ben

P.S I find it funny that I found my thread after 4 years being stuck at only page 4. There does not seem to be much throughput here, looks kinda quiet.
Awesome renders Ben, and these old cameras are icons of design....
Tora_2097 wrote: Although I no longer work in the field of CG
The field of CG is much like the Maffia. It's kind of a family, everyone's heard of everyone, and one doesn't simply just leave...... :mrgreen:
Tora_2097 wrote: P.S I find it funny that I found my thread after 4 years being stuck at only page 4. There does not seem to be much throughput here, looks kinda quiet.
There have been a lot of renders in the last year actually, but people don't start new threads for each new render - they post in their own ones, so that makes it seem like not a lot of new renders but there are tons, really nice ones too :)
Tora_2097 wrote:P.S I find it funny that I found my thread after 4 years being stuck at only page 4. There does not seem to be much throughput here, looks kinda quiet.
Because, whenever you make a gallery post, everybody feels their renders are sh** and goes back to work. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yashica photos are great! 8) :mrgreen:
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]