Add here your best high-quality Maxwell images.
By shen.de
Thomas An. wrote: (Your TV scene can pass as a photo... Well done.)
thanks very much :)

update

a small visu of arne jacobsens chair model no.7 with different moods ... hope u like it

greets
By shen.de
update

hi guys ... time for an update from side ... have seen a lot of cool pics in the last in this forum. so, now it's my turn :)

hope u like ...
By fellazb
Hey,

This is a great gallery you've got there. I especially like the furniture stills. I have to say that I noticed a UV mapping error on the no.7 Jakobsen chairs. On the sides you see a tilted uv issue. It doesn't lign up with the centre woodmapping.
But then again, a very impressive gallery mate!
By shen.de
thanks, maybe ur right with the uv-error, could be due to twisted directions of the polygons ...

anyway thanks 4 comment :)
By shen.de
hi guys,
it's been a while since my last update but here we go again...

some of my latest projects:

- kitchen view, 2 lightsituations : the second one with main artificial light, the first without

- wheelchair viz

- handy viz but still a WIP, some materials aren't worked out

hope u like it, greets
By d7mcfc
"2 natural lights as windows" what do you mean by this?

Do you use emitter materials to replace environment lighting?

The latest kitchen images are some of the best I have seen on here! So clean and perfectly detailed.
By tom
New ones are very nice again :!:
By shen.de
@tom,sms,d7mcfc ...thanks, nice to see that u like them...
d7mcfc wrote:"2 natural lights as windows" what do you mean by this?

Do you use emitter materials to replace environment lighting?

The latest kitchen images are some of the best I have seen on here! So clean and perfectly detailed.
sorry, I meant two artifivial lights as natural lightsources ... I positioned two planes where the windows should be and made them emitting in R252/G252/B255...

thanks... the kitchen was a quicky but it turned out very well ... but there is still noise on the cups on the left ... thats the problem with high reflectiv white materials... but I have du suggest that the render was stop after 8hrs and SL 13.50 ... a bit neatimage and this was the result
By iker
really beautiful! :shock:
By 4 HeRo
What Sandy said :D
By d7mcfc
Thanks Shen.

I will try this window emitter idea! Is it quicker than Sunlight and Environment?
By shen.de
thanks sandy,iker, 4hero :)
d7mcfc wrote:Thanks Shen.

I will try this window emitter idea! Is it quicker than Sunlight and Environment?
yes, I experienced it clearing out faster than with sunlight or skydome ... don't know about mxi or hdr lighting ... don't use it because it doesnt work on c4d-plugin
By mashium123
Hi.

Due to the fact, that I'm far away from your skills and gorgeous results, I do not dare to comment on your gallery. (...just as I do not dare to comment on any of these galleries around here...)...

What I was about to mention is that I am successful in avoiding studio. HDR/MXI works fine out of c4d/plug for me.
... don't know about mxi or hdr lighting ... don't use it because it doesnt work on c4d-plugin
What is it that makes you think, one couldn't use it?
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]