By Ric_535
My images now are very blurry when a maxwell camera is used to render, i assume this is the depth of field, something i never experimented with in the last release, what is the exact paremeter that i have to change to get my images not so blurry by default, i have tried with no luck so far

thanks, Ric
By DELETED
DELETED
Last edited by DELETED on Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By iker
I will start playing with the camera and target
By Ric_535
thanks for the replies :)

im trying all the settings but its still blurry :( , iker i tried the target but im not having much luck, im sure its very simple (but then probably so am i :P ), i'll get back to experimenting
By Ric_535
Still confused

Heres an image with the previous alpha (1.1.10)

and heres one with the new (1.1.22), not only is it blurry but is is very much zoomed in although the resolution gate pictures the whole car

Can someone please take a look at the file and tell me what is wrong

maya file link

By DELETED
DELETED
By DELETED
DELETED
By Ric_535
:oops: Thanks guys :lol: , i never bothered modeling to scale with the previous alpha and i never seemed to run into any problems before, i'll make sure i take measurements into account from now on
By MetinSeven_com
I've got the same oddly looking DOF with a scene that has a correct scale (Max units: centimeters and everything modeled according to real-life dimensions). I've turned up the fStop to 44 and lowered the shutterspeed to 1, but I keep getting the same result, very strange.

Cheers,

Metin
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]