By br1
any updates plz ?
By ludenhud
To be realistic and for NL to follow there pattern it seams to be only one update this year(?) that by releasing The final ver of maxwell by the end of october

Best regards, Peter.
By br1
Plugin is available for 7

Thanks Nextlimit !!
By joie
Hi there;

I´m seriously thinking about purchasing and would love to know what is new in the new version of the plugin since I can´t find the place to read about it by now.

Anyone?
By 3dtrialpractice
hey, only Next Limit can distribute the URL and userinfo and password for the plugin and updates page. The best way for you to get that would be to write em an email, explain your situation, and attach your license file to the email as well. See what they can do for you.
By joie
Hey, I didn´t meant to offend anyone.

I´d only wanted to know what have they improve in MAYALL for MAYA 7...(a kind of "what´s new page"), that´s all.

Thank´s.
By ludenhud
joie wrote:Hey, I didn´t meant to offend anyone.

I´d only wanted to know what have they improve in MAYALL for MAYA 7...(a kind of "what´s new page"), that´s all.

Thank´s.
Hehe I doubt that anyone were offended by your question.
Stay stuned and you will be informed by the new small updates later on.
By joie
If anyone owns the mayall version for maya7 could post here the what´s new, it would very kind of you, does the cooperative render work well for example?
By ludenhud
joie wrote:If anyone owns the mayall version for maya7 could post here the what´s new, it would very kind of you, does the cooperative render work well for example?
Something I felt for,
Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]