By keithg
I cant seem to get maxwell to save the images i render, and they dont seem to be autosaved either, how can i do this?
By iker
Check the image name and the path in Maxwell render Globals.
By keithg
i set the image name (File Name Prefix) under Common Tab,
but where is the path tab located? i looked under Output, but i only see;
MXI Export,
Command Line,
and Render Region.

Would it be the MXI Export button?
By iker
By keithg
ok, thanx
By keithg
i did everything stated aboce, and i cannot find any saved inage ( in my case a jpeg) anywhere within any folder?
Can i change the image path?
By iker
To change the image path you have to create another project and do a "set current", the path to the rendered images always goes to the current project images folder, just the same as in Maya Software render or Mental ray.
By keithg
what the %$*#!
now that you mention starting a new project, whenever i want to render anything, i have to export the geomentry, delete the entire scene, set a new project, add MX materials, set globals then render!!!
other wise maxwell will render an old file, or it wont render at all
By Brett Morgan
Make sure your project is set properly, save the scene in the scenes dir of that project folder and use "set defaults" hen you set or save the project and the image should be saved in the images folder for that project.

Brett
By keithg
Brett, thanx. I am not new to maya, ( since version 4 ) I know how to set projects and how to do all that, that is not the issue here, the issue is inconsistant behavior from within Maxwell
By Brett Morgan
OK, just making sure :D I havent had any wierdness unless i open scene that isnt in the current project folder, it should save the image as soon as it starts rendering.

Cheers

Brett
the render does not start

Also open the Console and read through it to see i[…]

Sketchup 2024 Released

I would like to add my voice to this annual reques[…]