By 3dtrialpractice
something similar for me perhaps.. I find that it is Still rendering..I just play with resizing my maxwellrender window untill it appears.. FOr me its not a pluginproblem as much as I think it is a open GL or justt a refresh problem... usually if I dont touch it too it may apear when it refreshes the next samplelevel.. but usually it will apear when I resize the window.. THis doesnt Always happen either.. most of the time it comes up just fine..
By 3dtrialpractice
quote="diego"]...Something else I noticed. You don't get that nice Maxwell render window anymore. Now it uses the Maya native render window.Diego[/quote]

hmmreally? are u win or mac.. I'm using windows and my maxwellrender window pops up.. it just saves the image to my maya renderview when i close the maxwellwindow.. could you maybe show a screen shot .. not sure how you mean...
as for the shelf.. That was part of the old plugin toolset..none of the shelf iteams would work properly with this new plugin. .since what was on the shelf has been moved/incorpirated into maya native attribute editor and the render globals (ie. .the env/sky shelf button used to bring up the sky/env settings in a attribute editor. .NOW all the sky/env settigns are incorpirated into renderglobals window)

-Luke
By 3dtrialpractice
awsome,, good to hear its back working for you again..
SS Pinto Bean

It's bean a while.... I don't know how to insert […]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

https://community.sketchucation.com/category/49/wi[…]

Sadly, this lack of a response demonstrates a mori[…]