Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Jakob Ryngen
I can almost find no materials on the new Maxwell 4 site. I was looking for "facade". Used to find about 20 materials but now I get nothing. Has a lot of materials been removed or is something wrong with the search engine?
By choo-chee
I've noticed it myself. it appears as if the new search function only shows you tagged materials. like start typing "st" will prompt you to search for materials tagged as "stone".
By luis.hijarrubia
Jakob Ryngen wrote:I can almost find no materials on the new Maxwell 4 site. I was looking for "facade". Used to find about 20 materials but now I get nothing. Has a lot of materials been removed or is something wrong with the search engine?
Actually, both. The web search have some bugs. The materials are not properly tagged yet. And this gallery is a selection of the original one. Will improve all of this. Fixing the engine, tagging actual materials, and adding more from old gallery. At the end we want the gallery to be more clear, having only working and good materials, proven by us, and with the best classification possible.
By luis.hijarrubia
Nasok wrote:Is there a place where we could submit materials for Materials Library ?
Good question. I think right now we don't have any procedure to do so, but we should. I'll try to move it.
By Nasok
For sure there should be someone who will review every submission to check the quality and all that. I'm pretty sure lot's of people would love to contribute to our material library, and, we've got some super talented ninjas here. :)
Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]