Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Tea_Bag
Maximus3D wrote:Interesting how many of you materialgurus are now selling your creations :shock: it seems like we got a new trend started here. Look at what you started Teabag :)

/ Max
:twisted: :D - You should do a pack to as that will be very intresting!

Tok_Tok wrote:
Look at what you started Teabag
Teabag was my inspiration, it's his fault! ;) :lol:

I think i'll start a topic in a while. I now have 9 materials ready and working on my 10th as we speak.

Just like Teabag I use the modified Stage1 preview scene, works very well!
:lol: 8) - What resloution are you doing your textures in?
By dmeyer
If you guys need inspiration...I would be interested in some well done cotton-like materials for an upcoming project. Soft, wispy stuff, soft fabrics, cotton balls, etc.
By Tea_Bag
Tok_Tok wrote:
What resloution are you doing your textures in?
4000 x 4000. I just checked and that's the same as you did haha - not on purpose!

How is your pack coming?? Because I haven't seen or heard anything in a while now.
I have a few tweaked surprises in my pack :twisted: lol! - My pack its coming along nicely now
just polishing up the website and store and editing the odd mat but all and all id say online in
2 weeks :D

it will be a pack of 30-ish materials
By Tea_Bag
Maximus3D wrote:Teabag: Nah i'm gonna be different and not create a commercial materialpack, besides i don't wanna compete with your guys now and risk ruining your businesses. :)

/ Max
Business!? I'm looking at mine more as long term hobby hehe! dont think it would replace my day job! :) :wink:
By Tok_Tok
I have a few tweaked surprises in my pack :twisted: lol! - My pack its coming along nicely now
just polishing up the website and store and editing the odd mat but all and all id say online in
2 weeks :D
Then you are a lot further then i am. Seeing what you've already made does put the bar high! ;)
I think i'll also do 30 materials, i wanted to do 50 but that's just to much, 30 will do fine.

You know I already have an account on your site.. haha ;)

Hope to see more soon!
By Tea_Bag
Seeing your created materials on the mxm site im pretty sure you'll put the bar high too! :wink:
30 materials is very reasonable considering the time it takes to make the materials if it was
just a texture pack 50 wouldnt be a prob! :)

haha Ive notice you've created an account! I also recognised a few other users! :D
Sketchup 2024 Released

Any idea of when the Maxwell Sketchup plugin will […]

Will there be a Maxwell Render 6 ?

Let's be realistic. What's left of NL is only milk[…]