Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
Ok guys, I'm starting to loose it now :)

This is what I want:

I've tryed the Milky White material at the mxmgallery - site.. It looks ok, but it dosnt render correct.

SL 20

I just want the lights in the roof and at the right wall to be shiny white. There are emitters behind them.
I can deal with some noice.. got 2 days to render this, and I've got 15 renderservers. But the noice that I get now is just baaaad.

Any Tips?
Paint the yellowish-white texture; convert to mxi; make a white opaque shiny plastic mxm and add an emitter layer using the mxi texture; render using multilight to calibrate the intensity needed for the mxi.

It will render pretty fast.

Don't try to illuminate through the plastic; it's much faster if the plastic itself casts light (less correct, though).
Fernando Tella wrote:Paint the yellowish-white texture; convert to mxi; make a white opaque shiny plastic mxm and add an emitter layer using the mxi texture; render using multilight to calibrate the intensity needed for the mxi.

It will render pretty fast.

Don't try to illuminate through the plastic; it's much faster if the plastic itself casts light (less correct, though).

Thanks Fernando!
I'll give that a try! Atm I've just made the whole lamp casting light, it's dosent give me the result I want, but it gives me an image until this afternoon...

Thanks!

Haha, thanks.

Hello, I'm still waiting for a solution to the pro[…]

Well.....they must have been proven wrong, as it's[…]

Hello dear customers, We have just released a new[…]