Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By nicole
Dear MXM Gallery user,

Valentine’s Day is very near, and we would like to show our love, passion and appreciation through a unique offer. Anyone who uploads a material to the MXM Gallery on the 14th of February will receive a special Valentine’s present… Because you love Maxwell Render and we love you! This offer is valid throughout the 14th of February, GMT+1 time only.
For more information, check out http://mxmgallery.maxwellrender.com

Cheers,

Nicole
By Tim Ellis
Many thanks Nicole. :D

Happy Valentine's day. :D

Tim.
By nicole
Hey guys,

Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Have a lovely time with your (potential)boyfriends/ girlfriends :wink:

Nicole
By deadalvs
soo many new materials ! wow !

You should organize more valentine's days a year..... :)
By Aji Enrico
It's a great thing that I have a material to share and can't login! =)

Sening lost password request doenst reply. Creating a new account, well, still no answer.
Is this done manually?

Happy Valentine
By nicole
Hey Aji,

I'm sorry for your log-in trouble yesterday.... We had a problem with our outgoing mail server (great timing, yeah) and that's probably why the lost password request or creating a new account didn't work!
Is it working for you now, have you submitted your material? If not, please send an email to mxmgallery@nextlimit.com and we will enable your account manually... of course you are legible for the Valentine offer if you couldn't submit your material because of a problem from our side... no worries!

Cheers,

Nicole
By Aji Enrico
nicole wrote:Hey Aji,

I'm sorry for your log-in trouble yesterday.... We had a problem with our outgoing mail server (great timing, yeah) and that's probably why the lost password request or creating a new account didn't work!
Is it working for you now, have you submitted your material? If not, please send an email to mxmgallery@nextlimit.com and we will enable your account manually... of course you are legible for the Valentine offer if you couldn't submit your material because of a problem from our side... no worries!

Cheers,

Nicole
Cheers Nicole! I've uploaded the material now, my account is "Aji_Enrico" which works great now =)
It's a Rose material which i find suitable for yesterdays event =)

Cheers
By nicole
Hi Aji,

Thanks, we have received your material! Could you please send an email to mxmgallery@nextlimit.com with your name, forum nickname and postal address? We will then send you your Valentine's present.

Cheers,

Nicole
By deadalvs
thanks NL !!!

we love You too ! :)

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]