Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By sensor
Somebody is capable of doing this material? www.litracon.hu

It's a great invention and walls are beautiful with this concrete (with optic fibers inside - very expensive too... :) ).The light can pass through and all we see are shadows and the light color / intensity inside a room with this material around and the borders of each blocks are almost invisible.

Please if somebody know how to do it, tell me or put it in the MXM Gallery, it's a very beautiful material (and very useful for me right now... ;) )
By sensor
GREAT MAN!!! 8) Gracias.

By the way, you have beautiful images in your site :) Good renders
By rosariogigliotta
it tries this changes attenuatin distance based on your requirements
it still goes improved

excused my English
By sensor
It's amazing guys!!! thanks a lot, I don't know what to say... :shock:
By sam7
Hi!

I tried something too.. :)
Fun material!

I used an alphamap and some glassy material to imitate the fibres.

this is the result:

From the other side:

Download material
By sensor
And you will see Fernando, I'm already testing but it's an heavy interior scene with glasses and metalic structures... :P

I'll post it when it's done :)

rosariogigliotta can you put the mxm too? it will be nice :) More we are, more it's fun :D

and Sam7 I will try yours too :)

Thanks a lot!!
By tom
Litracon is a great idea, indeed! And here's my try...
This is not complete yet, so I'm not planning to upload it until I feel satisfied.

edit: :shock: sam7, your material looks awesome!
By Fernando Tella
Wow! Those two materials from Sam and Tom look really great. Mine is a bit heavy with its SSS.

Don't know why, but I couldn't make the light go through my material at the test scene. :?:
Last edited by Fernando Tella on Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By tom
Yours is not bad too Fernando but I wonder if you really need SSS. I didn't use SSS myself. Though it's still a speed killer.
By sensor
As I already said: More we are, more it's fun :D and yes Tom, Litracon is a great idea, many applications in the near future, I believe :) and I hope your mxm is ready soon 8)

I'm testing the sam7 mxm too and it's look fine but take a long time to render (maybe because SSS), therefore no image for now... :wink:

edit: I agree about SSS, another solution would be great, too long to see something but the effect is there... I'm seeing it... almost :)

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]