Everything related to http://resources.maxwellrender.com
By Maximus3D
Evening

I been trying to upload a material i made tonight to the mxm site but all i keep getting is this stupid error no matter how i try to upload it and what i try to do, it still refuses to do it grrr.

Errormessage
Material incorrect. Only a-z, A-Z, 0-9, - and _.

And i tripplechecked all my files and that and they're all correctly labeled, sized and their paths are correct too. So what am i doing wrong here ?

/ Max
Last edited by Maximus3D on Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By deadalvs
same here...

deadalvs
By nicole
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry you've been having problems uploading your materials... I'll make sure it will be solved today, as soon as the "webmaster" is here!

Cheers,

Nicole
By nicole
Hi!

The upload problem is fixed now, so please go ahead and upload some new materials.... :D

Cheers,

Nicole
By deadalvs
thanks, Nicole !

also thanks to the webmaster !

deadalvs
By av
I'm having the same problem today (03-jan-2007)... :(

Or is the problem on my side?

Regards
Paulo Miranda
By Mattia Sullini
Still having the same problem. Note that three days ago i was able to upload via windows while i was not via mac.
By av
hi Mattia

yes you are right, I wasn't able to upload with macox (both with safari and firefox) but on xp the upload process was completed...

as the site doesn't show any new materials since 31-dec, I'll have to wait and see if the material shows up...
By Mattia Sullini
Hey guys! It's time to fix this, isn't it?
By nicole
Hi guys,

Sorry you are still having problems... It sometimes takes a while for your materials to appear on the MXM website because we have to check them and upload them ourselves. If nobody is around (like, during Xmas holidays) it might take a bit longer than usual to upload them.
However, everything should be working fine now...all the materials from the past days are on the website.
If you are still having trouble uploading your materials, please let me know and we'll try to fix it as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

Nicole

what about gpu maxwell q project?

SS Pinto Bean

Hi Tommy, Great stuff - love it~! Thanks for pos[…]

Never No More Studio Lighting

Hello Mark! Very good tips about the camera setti[…]